Saturday, March 28, 2009

Perfect Match Color Challenge




The colors for Sara's Perfect Match Monday made me think "springtime!". I used stamps from Stampdendous that I picked up at Archiver's Thursday. Looked around my work area, and can't find the bag they were in to tell you set name!! I know it said it was an "Archiver's Exclusive" on the bag. Used colored pencils and baby oil to color the images, and added my own ground/grass. The bunny has fun flock on his tail, which isn't showing up too well in the photo.


DD has made a card, and we'll be back later today or tomorrow with that posting. She's very excited about sharing!

Happy crafting!
Sharon




Stamps: Stampendous
Paper:
PTI bitty dots, red poppy, pink from stash
Other:PTI ribbon, sponge daubers, fun flock, colored pencils, baby oil

8 comments:

Jacquel said...

Too cute! I adore the image and the colors are awesome together! great job!!!

Unknown said...

OMG that rabbit is just tooooo cute! I just love it. Great card.

Jessica Lynn

Unknown said...

The coloring .. I use the Copic markers.. they are amazing!!

Jessica Lynn

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww, this is tooo cute!!! Love the colors on this :)

Jaspere said...

Now that is a color combo that I love. Great images and I just love that green ribbon.

Unknown said...

What a cute card, the image is colored so very nice. You did a fantastic job with the color challenge. Thank you for playing this week.

Unknown said...

very cute.

Veronica Z said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the hopping bunny!!