Thursday, March 5, 2009

PTI Thank you

This card was made back at the very end of August for a couple of friends at work. Haven't made anything here in the last few days due to some illness in the household. So, I thought I would share this one. I used PTI Floral Frenzy, and totally cased someone back when I made it. No blog back then, and of course I have no idea who I picked this up off of.... Even though I have not made anything, I have been trying to practice my coloring. Gee...ya would of thought I'd learned that back at five years old!! :-)

I want to give a great big, "Thank you!" to Libby for a fun rak she sent my way! Some cute little felt flowers in hot pink & red!!! Can't wait to find something to use them with. Be sure you check out "From Courtney's Closet" this week...Courtney has the cutest dress with flowers!

Looking forward to the weekend!!

Happy crafting,
Sharon

10 comments:

Sara said...

Very pretty, I love the softness of it. Hope everyone feels well soon.

Jaspere said...

This is lovely. Hope everyone gets well soon.

Cheryl Hirzel said...

Nice card - I like how you rounded opposite corners on the tag. Get well wishes!

Veronica Z said...

This is a beautiful card! I hope that everyone feels better soon!

Sara Paschal said...

Hope your family gets better soon;) This is a beautiful card Floral Frenzy is one of my fave sets.

Michelle said...

LOL! I had to laugh when you said that comment about coloring at age 5! LOL! SO true! I've been practicing to color like a big girl too! Your card is awesome and I really like how you did the word part of it!

Jacquel said...

This is really pretty Sharon! tfs!!!

Ann said...

Love the simplicity of this and the way you stamped the flower on the bg, too--very subtle, but SO pretty!

Tina said...

your soft colors are pretty togeather!

sumbine said...

Beautiful card, i like the soft colors.