Tuesday, March 24, 2009


I made this card using an image I colored this weekend. I tried to pick colors from my DP when coloring her in. The mat is a deep purple and matches the belt on Lily's dress. After stamping the sentiment on the card...I wished I had done it up a different way, but not sure just what. It says, "I believe in you". Thought it would be nice to have on hand for someone who might be facing a challenge, or getting ready to try something new.


Happy crafting!
Sharon



Stamps: Fairy Lily from Pink Cat Studio, Mailbox Greetings from PTI
Paper: Papertreyink New Leaf, DP Doodlebug
Other: Scalloped Nestability, Copics, flowers, gold brad

3 comments:

Jacquel said...

Too stinkin' cute! I adore that image and it's colored so well...awesome job!!!

Jaspere said...

She is adorable and the colors are great.

Veronica Z said...

Cute, cute, cute! You did a wonderful job with the coloring!