Thursday, March 26, 2009

Cute Mousie


I've noticed it's a bit easier for me to read if I use the "large" font here on blogger rather than the "normal". I'll probably just alternate what I use. If I think I'm going to be long winded, it'll be the smaller, "normal" size :-)

I used the Labels 1 Nestability to make my card. I did have to do a bit of hand cutting around the second layer, but PapertreyInk card stock is very thick! My mouse is a digi image from Shirley's 2 Girls that was a limited time (last weekend) free image.

Happy crafting!
Sharon


Stamps: Digi image (Shirley's 2 Girls)
Paper: Spring Rain (PTI), DP DCWV Blossoms & Butterflies stack
Other: Labels 1 Nestabilities, cuttlebug, ribbon, Copics, Sharpies

7 comments:

Jaspere said...

This is adorable. I love the shape of your card and of course the image is just too cute.

Jacquel said...

This is adorable! great card..tfs!!!

Vicki Burdick said...

adorable card!! That mouse is soooooo cute!!!

Sara said...

Very cute, I just got that image, and was getting ready to use-funny thing, i colored the background the same color-lol

Veronica Z said...

Oh my goodness that mouse is ADORABLE! Love the shape of the card and the bright spring-time colors.

Unknown said...

Adorable! I love this too! Your cards are just too cute!

Jessica Lynn

DG said...

OH MY - this is adorable! Great shading/coloring. I love cards that grab my attention like this one does. TFS! - Dee