Sunday, March 15, 2009

Fast Invite




Last night I quickly made a "fast, easy, and easy to mass reproduce" invitation for a Studio G challenge on Papercraft Planet. Imagine my surprise when I logged in the morning and found out I was the winner!!! I'll have a surprise arriving in the mail hopefully within a week! I used Sara's Perfect Match Color combo for this week...Aqua Mist, Spring Rain, and True Black. I really wanted to use all PTI products, but with the limited amount of stamps I have from them, going with something different worked best for me this week. Paper and ribbon are PTI, stamps and ink Studio G.




Look who was trying to "help" when I was setting up to take a picture...the real life Critter the Cat! I had tried some pictures last night, but they weren't so great. The sun was shining today, and often I'll put the photo cube in a "sun spot" for the picture taking. Naturally, Critter loves to lay in sun spots! I still had to mess with the color and saturation settings quite a bit to have the aqua mist look different than the ribbon.

Happy crafting!
Sharon

11 comments:

Jacquel said...

Might be a quick invite but it sure is cute! tfs!!!

Jaspere said...

Congrats and sometimes quick is good.

Unknown said...

This is a great invite, need to send one to your cat next time you need some help. LOL ;)

Thanks for playig along.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

Unknown said...

very cute invite.

Vicki Burdick said...

very cute! Your kitty is so cute too!!!!

Joanne Travis said...

So sweet and such a clean design.

Veronica Z said...

Your invitations look great and big congrats on your win!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on winning!

linnes said...

Great invite, not to difficult easy does it, congrats on winning!

Michelle said...

He's ready for his moment there! LOL! Congrats on winning! That's awesome!