Friday, March 13, 2009

Jazzy Inspirations 7


I was able to combine two challenges with this card...Jazzy Inspirations and a sketch challenge for Whimsy Stamps. As I was editing the picture, I noticed a stray little fuzzy from the flower...ug! The flower is from a package that I found in the Easter craft section at Hobby Lobby. They also have a little adhesive dot on the back so it was easy stuff to stick on the card!

Really, really hoping to get something done this weekend...both with house cleaning and card making! Daughter has had several evening activities this past week, and we haven't been home much.

Happy crafting!
Sharon

3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!! Thanks for playing!!

-t

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

I just love this card! Awesome job! :)

Veronica Z said...

This is a very cute card! The frog is the cutest!