Thursday, January 29, 2009

Whimsy Wednesday




Last night (Wednesday) I had a lot of fun playing along with the Whimsy Wednesday stamp night at the Whimsy Stamp Group on Paper Craft Planet. I made two challenge cards, and even won a free stamp for the birthday challenge! This card also used the sketch challenge that Jeanette created for us. For my prize, I picked the cute little frog from Whimsy! Looking forward to creating with him! Had I not been busy doing some shoveling in our lane, I might of had time to participate in one more challenge!



The second card was made for the color challenge: Use blue, green, yellow and one neutral. This one just snapped together very quickly. It helps that all the papers were in the same Basic Grey Urban Prairie pack!

There is the most adorable blog candy up for grabs over at Melissa's site. Take a look at her past posts and marvel at the things she comes up with! Wow!

Happy crafting!
Sharon

7 comments:

Jaspere said...

Cute cards and congrats on your win. I can't wait to see what you make with it.

Unknown said...

how cute. love that little image ;)

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What fun patterned paper on both these cards.

Jacquel said...

Cute cards...tfs!!!

Anonymous said...

I really like the DSP on both your cards very cute.

Veronica Z said...

What an adorable card! I love the stamped image and the colors you used. TYFS!

Pat (mspfd) said...

I am so glad you won a prize. These cards are so cute. Love the pretty paper and sweet images.