Sunday, January 11, 2009

From Courtney's Closet #26


Here is my card for Libby's From Courtney's Closet Challenge. Courtney is such a little cutie patootie!! DP is all Basic Grey Bittersweet, as is the brad. Base and layers are Dark Chocolate from Papertrey Ink.

The colors in this card make me think of a rich, decadent gourmet chocolate.....mmmm! I've been lucky enough to experience some from Ghyslain.

Wasn't sure if I was going to make this into another Valentine card, but the sentiment from Papertrey fit, so it became a thank you card! Bear stamp is from Wal-mart. I used the sketch from a few weeks ago over at the Stamp Something blog.

Happy crafting!
Sharon

9 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

sooo cute! the little bear image is perfect for the FCCC this week:)

Jacquel said...

Too cute and nice layout! love the colors you used too...nice job!!!

Unknown said...

how cute love the bear ;)

Anonymous said...

This is REALLY adorable!
I have got to get my hands on that Basic Grey paper, asap :)

Jaspere said...

Adorable. I just love that little bear.

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Lovely simple card, such pretty colors and darling little bear!

Ellibelle said...

This is too cute! Love your choice of colors and that image is darling!

Libby Hickson said...

This is so cute Sharon! I love that little bear image! Thanks so much for playing. :-)

Joanne Travis said...

I LOVE this layout, papers and image. So cute!