Monday, January 26, 2009

Courtney's Mojo!


I just flew while making this card!! It was awesome to have something come together so fast. Tried embossing again, and it worked much better for me today!! Now, when reading this quote, the first thing that pops to mind is a "get well" card, so that's my plan for it.


I combined the Mojo Monday and From Courtney's Closet challenges for my card. I went with the hot pink flower in Courtney's outfit as the inspiration. The flowers have lots of shine and glitter in real life...don't think it shows up too well in the picture. Pattern paper is from DCWV "Sweet", and the cardstock is from a "purple pack" I purchased this summer from Jo-Ann's. Sentiment from Verve.


My little daughter noticed that yesterdays card for the Papertrey Blog Hop coordinated with the logo just above...wasn't planned at all, just a happy surprise!


Happy crafting!

Sharon

20 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty! Love that pink paper! Thanks for playing! :)

Jacquel said...

Gorgeous card! love the pink...great job on both challenges!!

Anonymous said...

very very cute!!!!!!

Got any pointers on embossing? I can't seem to work my powers....

Hayley said...

Lovely card - embossing is so much fun when it goes right!LOL

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Very pretty, love the paper such a beautiful shade of pink!

Jaspere said...

This is beautiful.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Very sweet.

Jean said...

Lovely card, TFS!

Anonymous said...

Love the purple ribbon!

Dori Shelton said...

Pretty card! Love the sentiment.

Betty J Schaub said...

Your card is gorgeous! Are the florals on the left embossed or is that the pattern paper??

Love your card and Thanks for stopping in on my blog and checking out my creation.

mudmaven said...

Love this card. The colors are wonderful! ~chris

Michelle said...

WOW! Awesome job on everything! I LOVE those colors together!

Lise Roy said...

Gorgeous card!
Love the colors!

thanks for your comment on my blog...

Christy said...

Love your card...such pretty pink paper!

Bev said...

Fabulous card - love the colours
hugs Bev x

Anonymous said...

Lovely card!

sumbine said...

Great card, i like the beautiful colors.

Libby Hickson said...

Sharon this is so pretty - love those flowers!! And so pretty to combine the pink and purple. Thanks for playing this week!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Super Fabulous! What an elegant creation!!