Friday, January 30, 2009

Jazzy Inspirations




I made this card for Jazzy Inspirations challenge blog. This week it is Herbie Hancock's Maiden Voyage album cover. As I'm digging through my stash...there is no gray, there is no kiwi kiss green. So, I come up with this close shade of green, silver ink (pretend it's gray!), and some silver chain cord. The album has a minimalist look to it, and so does my card. Once I found the "goodies" to make the card, it came together very quick! Gotta love that! Stamps are from the Happy Harmony set from Stampin' Up!.

Happy crafting!
Sharon




15 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love the crisp, clean look. Happy Harmony is one of my favorite stamps.

Michelle Forrest said...

Very pretty! And the silver looks gray to me! :)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Love the scallop and the colors. The colors are definitely close enough. The silver looks gray. Love the stamp set!

Jacquel said...

This is fab Sharon! I LOVE it...thanks so much for playing along with us!!!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

I really like this card, nicely done!

Unknown said...

just wonderful, love it.

Tenia Nelson said...

What a wonderful card!!! Thanks for playing!!

-t

UKMUMINUSA said...

Love the colour combination very clean looking.

Vicki Burdick said...

very cute, I love that stampe set, one of my faves!

Sara said...

great job on the challenge, love the colors

Susan (peebsmama) said...

You did a fab job capturing the colors and feel of the album cover.

Veronica Z said...

This card is pretty! I love the green!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment!

Joanne Travis said...

What a fabulous interpretation of the challenge!! I love how you created that scalloped border.

Michelle said...

Your card looks fantastic! I really like the switch to silver! Great card!!