Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Jazzy Inspirations


Kinda of Blue was the challenge over at Jazzy Inspirations this week based on the Miles Davis album of that name. We were to make a blue monochromatic/blue and white card. Originally I had another, darker blue that was going to be include. But, when I stamped the snowflakes, I grabbed the wrong shade of blue ink, and it all clashed! I didn't think blues could clash?! I ended up just sticking with a very simple card. No problems mailing this one! The ribbon has snowflakes on it, and I had never noticed until putting it on, that the snowflakes are closer to the top of the material. Oh well! Snowflake stamp from Great Impressions, sentiment is from Wal-mart.
Sharon

7 comments:

Jaspere said...

Great job on the challenge. I really like the blue and white color combo.

Jackie said...

Great card Sharon...love the snowflakes! TSM for playing along!!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super great card!! Thanks for playing!!

Tenia:)

Michelle said...

Very pretty! The blues definitely "go"!

Dragana Skoro said...

Cute and simple. Good job.

Joanne Travis said...

Love the blues!

Ronnie said...

Love it! The blues look great together. TYFS!