Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Card for Garrett


While clicking away last week, I found a blog by Ellie who is a Chemo Angel for a little boy named Garrett. She has requested cards so she can send a huge box to him in a couple of weeks. Until re-reading her site to get the address, I had forgotten that she is also offering up some awesome blog candy! Go check out her site and help make a little guy smile at the same time. All the details about Garrett & Chemo Angels are over there. Martin Truex Jr. is Garrett's favorite driver in the Nascar series. I've not been out and about to see if I could find any stickers or anything for driver #1, so I found an image online, resized it, and printed it off. Also just printed the sentiment on the computer: Racing by...to speed you to feeling better (inside of card).

More freezing rain/ice today, so school was canceled for daughter and I. Glad I didn't have to drive on the roads, but this means more make-up days when it is nice outside!

Happy Crafting!
Sharon

10 comments:

Ellie said...

OH MY GOSH!! HE IS SOOO GOING TO LOVE ITTT OH THANK YOU SOOO much for making him a card! that is one cool card :)

Blessing to you darling!

-Ellie

Jacquel said...

This is nice and I'm sure it's going to make his day!

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh wow, he will love it!!

Anonymous said...

Love the photo card...so nice..the little guy is sure to love it!

Jaspere said...

I love it! I know he will. What a great cause too.

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a clever card and sentiment. Garrett is going to love this big time!

Ashley Newell said...

What a fun card!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Great card for a race fan.

Joanne Travis said...

What a cool card!!

Amy Johnson said...

Fantastic card. I sent this same little boy a card myself. I hope he is just overwhelmed with love and support from SCS girls.