Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Verve Love



Obviously I love to do sketch challenges. No different this week! I have several that I will be sharing. Julee at Verve is having a "Looking for Love Release Party Challenge" this week for the new sets that will become available Friday evening. One color and three sketch challenges, with prizes to be given away! I've not made my cards in order of the challenges, and won't be posting them in any particular order. This card is for the Day 3 Challenge. I used PTI Sweet Blush for the cardbase, Chocolate, and Kraft on the panels. DP is Basic Grey Bittersweet. Stamp is SU! Greetings Galore that I masked so I could separate the image and sentiment. Unknown ribbon & flower.

Happy crafting!
Sharon

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Ohhh, your card is just lovely!

Jacquel said...

Beautiful card Sharon! great job!!!

Veronica Z said...

What a pretty card! I love the sketch you used and your stamp is one of my favs from SU! Great job!

Amy Johnson said...

Adorable! I love the image of hearts flooding out! What a joy for the recipient to receive.

Jaspere said...

Such a cute card. Love how it came together. Just adorable.

Joanne Travis said...

Beautiful design, love the paper!!