Saturday, April 25, 2009

Jazzy Inspirations


Getting this one in with a few hours to spare!! Color challenges are that for me...a challenge. That's why I try them every now and then...to make me grow!! Tenia does the Jazzy Inspirations Challenge every two weeks, and I'm a spotty player alonger!! :-) I used my new Victoria Case Kitty stamp that I won, popped up on dimensionals, and PTI products for the paper products. The felt flower is from Target dollar spot. IRL the image is centered on the black...it just looks wonky from the angle I took the picture!
Happy stamping!
Sharon

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job coloring. I really like the polka dot DSP too.

Joanne Travis said...

This made me smile big time. I love that adorable kitty with the big eyes. SO cute!!

Jacquel said...

This is sooo cute! adorable image too...thanks for playing along with us gf!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute!!!