Monday, April 13, 2009

Swaps!


No card to show for today, but I have been busy doing some coloring. Oh, I did make a quick little gift tag/thank you...but nothing to famous to show.


Not sure how...but I've sign up for 3 swaps over at SCS! I didn't know they could be this fun because there is so much chatter going on with everyone!! There wasn't this interaction with the two I did last summer. Anyway, go check out and sign up for the Forest Card Swap and tell the "Ranger" that Sharon/Sherberts sent you! I'll get a prize! For me to get a prize, you must sign up before her first post in the morning. Even if you miss the deadline...go ahead and join the fun!


This is an old picture (back when we had a digital camera that used floppy disks!) from the Smokey Mts. in 1999 for your "Forest" mood setting!

Sharon

3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Thank you for promoting my swap in your blog, Sharon. I am truly honored!!! You are one of the reasons why the Forest Swap is so much fun!

Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful photo.

Veronica Z said...

I love the Smokies! It is one of my fav places to visit. Beautiful Photo!