Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Modern Sugar Blvd.


I've decided to take the plunge and begin trying out for some design teams! A brand new store, Modern Sugar Blvd. will be opening April 20th. I used their free digi image "Shopper Girl" for my "tryout" card. She's a modern girl with attitude and knows just what she wants while out and about!

I used Glossy Accents on her boots to give them a great shine, and a pop dot behind one of the shopping bags to give it dimension. I also added tissue paper to that bag, just like a fancy boutique might do. It is paper I saved from an order I received back in January...just knew it would come in handy for crafting or gift giving!

Happy crafting!
Sharon


Stamps: Digi image (Modern Sugar Blvd.)
Paper: True Black, Summer Sunrise (PTI), DP Blossoms & butterflies (DCWV Stack)
Other: Gemstones (Hero Arts), Nesties, Bridal Confetti (Michael's), Copics, Bic Mark-Its
colored pencil, foam pop dots

9 comments:

Anita said...

Beautiful card! Good luck!

Unknown said...

oh cute, im gonna go check it out ;)

Becky said...

Great card, good luck

Jacquel said...

This is pretty Sharon! I like the dp you used....tfs!!!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

The paper is fab with this image.

Jaspere said...

Good Luck on the call!! What a fun image.

Veronica Z said...

Cute card! You did a great job with the coloring. Good luck with the design team!

Cheryl Walker said...

Very cute!!! Goood luck on the DT call :)

alica said...

really cool. The popped up bag and the tissue paper gives it an extra special touch.