Sunday, April 19, 2009

Stopping by...



...to say, "Hello" with this cute little card! I apologize to those of you signed up in Reader...the last two times I've tried to make a post, I've hit return right after typing the title, and it's posted rather than going down to my "composition" box!



This shape card was easy to make...I need to do more of these! I used my largest circle scallop nestabilities with a bit of the edge above the top to leave the fold. The DP covers the cardstock and I decided to not trim the "fold" area, but leave it whole. Studio G stamps colored with markers and a touch of pencil for the flower buds, PTI sentiment.


Modern Sugar Blvd Grand Opening!! Tomorrow at 12 noon mountain time. There will be releases all week, contests, freebies, and more!! Be sure to check out the store site and visit these ladies who have made some awesome stuff with the releases for tomorrow (I'm not sure if they'll be showing their full projects today or Monday...just keep peaking!)


Crystal, Anita, Michele, Dee, Melissa, Mandy, Tenia, Wendy, Sue

10 comments:

Anita said...

Cute card! I love the colors.

Anonymous said...

The paper coordinates perfectly with the stamped images.

Jaspere said...

This is adorable. I love those Nesties.

*Sally* said...

gorgeous bee, theme close to my heart :D
Love the flowers header of your blog!

Unknown said...

what an amazing card, love it.

Sara said...

Very cute card

Becky said...

This is just adorable, love the circle card, and love this image, the colors are so Spring.

Cassie_lu said...

what a great spring card

Veronica Z said...

This is such a cute card!

Michelle said...

absolutely adorable card!TFS!