Monday, April 27, 2009

Digi Brentwood


Jessica from Jessica Lynn Originals is giving away a free Brentwood Digi image to the first 200 folks to request one in celebration of her new design team. (I tried out but didn't make it). You can use this image to join the JLO Swap over on Splitcoast Stampers...it's a fun, chatty group!! We've been privileged to have first looks of new Brentwood releases the last couple of weeks, chat with Jessica, and have a couple of contests with give aways! (I won one!!) Come join us and be sure to mention that I sent you!! :-)

Happy crafting!
Sharon

6 comments:

Sara said...

OMG, this is too cute, and I love your dp. p.s. i got the image-yay

Crystal said...

Too dang cute!!! Yeah, I tried too and didnt make it either..... =(

Wendy said...

Such pretty colors! Very spring-y! I'm sorry you didn't make the DT. Your work is beautiful!

Jaspere said...

This is adorable. I colored mine yesterday. Now I just need to make the card *LOL*

Michelle said...

OH!! how cute is he??
TOO cute!TFS!

Cindy said...

What a cute card!! I absolutely love the colors!!