Friday, April 17, 2009

Sneak Peek!!

I'm a Sugar! A Modern Sugar Blvd DT member! I'm so excited to have been chosen as a DT member!! I have a link to the store in my side bar, and will be getting the blog links to all DT members up this weekend.

I can't share a full project with you until Monday, but I can do some sneak peeks! This is from my "not a card" project. Can you guess what it might be?!?

Beautiful weather here today, and forecasted for tomorrow, too. Will be outside most of the time picking up sticks, mowing, starting a few items for a garden, helping DH change the brakes on the truck, listening to the birds, etc. I love spring!!

Happy stamping!
Sharon

8 comments:

Anita said...

Congrats! Looking forward to seeing what you have created!

Tenia Nelson said...

Yeah girlie...can't wait to work with you!!! Hope you are well...
-t

Jana M. said...

Congrats, Sharon! Looking forward to working with you!

Your blog is great!

Jacquel said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Michelle said...

YEAH!!!! Congratulations!! They have some real talent with you!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That's so exciting!

Jaspere said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see those new designs.

Vicki Burdick said...

Congrats!!!