Friday, April 3, 2009

I'd pick you


I was so excited to finally make a card using my new stamp from Sweet 'n Sassy: I'd pick you. I colored with pencils and can't remember if I used baby oil or GooGone for the blending...they're both sitting out on the table. The DP is Basic Grey Sultry. Loved how it looks like the animals are sitting in a field of flowers! Kept with the trend of not adding a sentiment, and waiting until I know what I'll used the for.

Oh boy, I've just kept yawning all day long!! I think I need to get to bed much earlier tonight than I've been. (Or stop staying up late reading good books!!) Ohhh, there was another one! They are sooo catching! I can't even talk/type about it without yawning. In fact, DH & DD think it's fine entertainment to try and get me to yawn! (Are you yet??!)

Anyhoo....this card also works for the Stamp Something challenge of "Happy Easter Something" because of the cute little bunny. One of the things DD and I did this year for our Easter/spring decorations is to put a bunch of her bunny & chick stuffed animals all over the house.

Happy crafting!
Sharon

6 comments:

Jess said...

Adorable card! Those BG papers look great for spring.

Jaspere said...

Awww this is adorable.

Nicola said...

Stunning card Sharon, I love your sweet image which is coloured so beautifully and these BG papers are fantastic. -x-

Sara said...

Very cute card, love the papers, and the image

Erin... said...

So cute!! What yummy papers too! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something:)

Monica Anderberg said...

Very nice! I really like your combo of your decorations. Just lovely!

Monica at scrapoleket.blogspot.com