Saturday, August 22, 2009

MSB Saturday Challenge

It's a sweet polka dot challenge on the Modern Sugar Blvd. blog!! Garden Girl looks fresh and cool as she waters her container gardens. (Why do I always look pink & hot after doing that chore??) Use polka dots on your card, and enter over on the MSB blog to win a free digi image! All papers are from Papertrey Ink.

I am one tired person, and my staying up late to read or play on the computer has come to an end (at least until I adjust). Students started back this week, and me the week before that. My group of preschoolers is going great, but I don't like getting up sooooo early.

Happy crafting!
Sharon

4 comments:

Jacquel said...

Awesome card Sharon and I like the layout!

Jaspere said...

Great layout and so cute.

Unknown said...

great card, so summery :)

Georgia Ehrmann said...

great card! Good luck with those preschoolers, I don't start back until; Sept. 8th so I still have a little bit of summer left....
Hugs,
Georgia