Monday, August 31, 2009

Fall Swap



With cooler temperatures this weekend and the opening of a nearby orchard for the season, today seemed like a good day to share the card I made for a "Fall is Fun" swap over at Splitcoast Stampers. It's getting to be the time of year where my daughter and I (and occasionally hubby too) visit all the fall activity places!


My image is from The Digi Shack and was colored mostly with Bic Mark-it pens. DP is Basic Grey: Mellow (12x12).




Do you remember this card? ------>

It was one of my swap cards for the Jessica Lynn Original swap at SCS. It is now up for voting for "Favorite Card" on Jessica's blog. So please, please, please go vote for me!! :-) Have your friends vote for me! I would love to win the $25 gift certificate and be able to use it with new stamp release coming up on September 4th. Vote Here

Happy crafting!

Sharon




1 comment:

Sara said...

Love it,and I can't wait for Fall either!