Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Fresh Picked Whimsy



These yummy looking popsicles are one of the new images you'll find in Thursday's release from MSB. They are part of a line called "Fresh Picked Whimsy". I picked up one of those wood picture frames from Hobby Lobby, painted it a cheerful yellow, then added my cut out popsicles using Mod Podge. The picture is of my daughter on a visit to Fun Spot Park several years ago. It was a tiny amusement park that mostly had little kiddie rides...just the right size for her at age 5!


Speaking of Fresh Picked Whimsy, here is another project I made using an already released image, Miss Angel Food Cake. I made a belly band for a plastic container where I have my 6x6 swap recipes located.

Still trying to get some good pictures of the new kitten!

Happy crafting!
Sharon

6 comments:

Jackie said...

Nice projects Sharon...tfs!!!

Sara said...

Too cute!

Jaspere said...

These are sweet.

Tenia Nelson said...

Great stuff, lady!!!

Scrubbysue said...

These are great!

Lori McDonough said...

Hi...my name is Lori McDonough and I am Fresh Picked Whimsy! These are my designs that I am selling through MSB...i just happened upon your blog and my heart did a flip. Thanks so much for featuring me and my popsicles and I wanted you to know that I love what you did with them!!!! Thanks, so much!