Monday, June 8, 2009

BINGO



Yes, because I teach preschool, when I hear, "Bingo," I immediately think: There was a farmer had a dog and Bingo was his name-o!! No...not the song...the game! On Thursday evening Modern Sugar Blvd is having a Bingo release party over on Papercraft Planet at 9pm EST. Be sure you get your card turned in before 8:55 pm on the 11th to play along. For details and all the info, visit MSB Blog.

I will have examples for the new release the next several days! I'm looking forward to sharing those with you!


Today there was a mini release from illustrator Pam West with the "Life's Simple Pleasures..." line. What gorgeous pictures...you just want to go out and stroll through a lovely garden with spot of tea! (Pam is from the UK!) Don't these evoke thoughts of watercoloring?! I just might have to get into m daughter's kiddo school water color set the next time I try one of these images!



Kitten update: We now have a new little kitty in our household, and there will be pictures forthcoming!



Thanks for stopping to visit!

Sharon

1 comment:

Jaspere said...

If you do watercolor one of these I'd love to see it. Nicely done.