Friday, May 1, 2009

City Girl


Here is a preview of a "soon to be released" image from Modern Sugar Blvd. City Girl knows what she wants...and has "power-tude" (yep-made that word up!) I might make up a little sentiment spot to add that says, "What attitude??" Be sure to check out the MSB Blog tomorrow for a brand new challenge! I've had a looky-see and it's right up my alley!!

My card fits the bill for the blue and green challenge over at A Spoonful of Sugar this week. I used papers that I picked up a couple of weeks ago in the Target $1 Spot. Just love bright & bold!

Happy crafting!
Sharon

5 comments:

Jacquel said...

Hey Sharon!
This is really cute...I like that image you used! tfs!!!

Crystal said...

Super great card and love the colors.

Sara said...

Very cute!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute!!

Vicki Burdick said...

Very cool!!! Love the bright colors!!