Monday, July 27, 2009

Courtney's Closet #50



WooHoo! I got a "Courtney's Closet" card made this week, and before the deadline! Every week, I plan on playing along, and it just never seems to happen. Like last week...I found some Hello Kitty stickers that would work (Courtney had on a Hello Kitty shirt) and never got to it. Hopefully you can click on the picture of her to see a larger view of the owls, raspberry colored flowers, vines, etc.

My owl, vines, and "thinking of you" are all from a Hero Arts set. The chocolate background is cuttlebugged with a swiss dots folder (Libby likes polka dots!). DP is Raspberry Fizz from PTI, along with the chocolate and ripe avocado paper.

Happy crafting!
Sharon

5 comments:

Diane said...

Cute~cute~cute! Love the background colors and the owl!!

coldwaters2 said...

Its one very lovely card the colours are fabulous and just adore that little owl

Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

its a beautiful card, love the colors.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Awe, I love your FCCC card! that paper you have is gorgeous and the owl is so cute!

Libby Hickson said...

I was so happy to see my favorite little squirrel playing again!! :-) Your card is adorable!